Sunday, February 21, 2010

Retirement on the Run

Note: This is the actual untouched question I received.

Dear sr

my friend have a criminal case pending in the USA ,he does not return to the US to face it , now he wants to receive his retirement money but we will like to know if it is true that he can not receive anything until he will return to the USA and face his legal situation .He is USA citizeen

Please answer me back ASAP

Yolanda from South America

Answer

Yolanda,

Although I am glad to give retirement advice, this is a situation that requires legal advice from a lawyer. I would also suggest that you check out the following web site: www.socialsecurity.gov/onlieservises/ Click on the "Do you Qualify for Benefits?" link, and I think you will find some valuable information.

Good luck to you, you are probably going to need it.

Jan Jaffin

Reply

Dear Mr. Jaffin

thanks for your advice on the social security matter. He is allready contacting an Attorney to clear up his legal situation.

You are doing a great job and I thank you one´s more time

Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment